Saturday, July 21, 2012

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOMESTUCK SHIRTS

Prepare yourselves...

HOMESTUCK SHIT


Strider. Shirt by me. :D

Dave's the only Beta kid I made. o.e Because for the life of me I cannot get John's shirt right no matter how hard I try.

Troll shirts?

I couldn't figure out how to do the Horns, sooo. Just the shirts. :P


Sollux Captor.
His is the only one I bought. He's my favourite. :P



Tavros Nitram

The origin of my username! :D I love Tav. <3


Aradia Megido.

Omfg this one was a pain in the ASS. I'm still not happy with it fuck.


Karkat Vantas

Karkles's was a pain in the ass too. >.< I'm pretty proud of it though, even if the bottom one is kinda off. .___.


Terezi Pyrope

This one is my favourite. I love it, lol. Terezi is my favourite female troll. <3


Equius Zahhak.

I have no real excuse for how shitty this one is, except for the fact that I got so pissed at it that I just gave up. Kinda like Aradia's.


Feferi Peixes

I loooove Fef. <3 38D 

That's all for the trolls. I didn't do all of them, obviously. .___.

No comments:

Post a Comment